Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

PEANUT BUTTER'S OWNER RECEIVING HIS PESKY MOUSE BACK

This is Peanut Butter's owner, look how happy he is in getting his little pesky mouse back. He was so happy him and Karen took a walk with him to the church down the road, they thought it would be nice if he became "HOLY" yes he is going to be a church mouse. So there goes peanut butter is going to church mouse. Wow he is going to learn the Word of God. I wonder if he is going to be just a religuous church mouse or a spiritual church mouse. Can you imagine Peanut Butter is going to be going to the church board meetings and hearing all the bickering. Hmmm wow, a church mouse. I really hope Peanut Butter becomes a spiritual church mouse and passes all the religion.

Comments:
How funny! I just re-discovered your blog and finally got up to date on Peanut Butter the Church Mouse. That's great!

Where do you work?
 
Ick! I still feel "icky" about seeing the pics of P.B. in the cube. Ick! I'm glad it has been resolved, however. I do hope that mouse gets some Jesus in him. Maybe he'll quit stealing other people's candy.
 
Katie, I work for Pizza King Home of the Original Stromboli's.

Hey Jenny, you know he looked just like a science mouse. I guess I could have saved him for your class. I could probably take some candy cane down there at that church and retain him again, that is if you would like him.
 
I think your mouse should have a soul mate who is also "holy." Maybe in a seperate cage that way it can be tortue beyond their wildest dreams. Right Tracy. I love you. Thinkng about your hubby.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?