Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

NEW JOB, SOME PICTURES FROM MY BABYS FROM FLORIDA











Hello everyone once again. It has been a little while since I posted on here. I have been quite busy. Here are some pictures of my babies, Paciano , Meraya, Kevin, Michael, Lilia(Rafaels sister),Roni(Rafaels brother) Julia, and me fishing , I caught the only fish and here it is, and my friend Renita. Well, I got a new job at a computer shop. I am enjoying that. I am doing pretty good, still in recovery, but at least I am not critical, but stable now. I heard from Rafael about a month ago. He is somewhat messed up, I am praying God touches his life and works a miracle. Please join with me in this prayer. I will be posting more pictures of my Nashville trip soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?